Massage like a Pro! Penetrate muscles with little effort.
Massaging your partner is wonderful, but let’s face it … your hands can get tired! The ergonomically designed SPABALL allows the person doing the massaging to be able to apply deep pressure, without having to work as hard. Same tool used by pros worldwide!
You will also learn …
- how to give a relaxing therapeutic massage.
- how to set up your bed at home for comfortable and effective massages.
- how to use the SPABALL Massager to apply more pressure in tight muscles with less effort.
- benefits of cooperative massage from psychologist Christopher Burr, PhD.
- tricks that massage therapists use to relieve stubborn muscle knots through “Trigger Points.”
- how to give a massage without hurting your back.
- tips that will put your partner in a SUPER-relaxed state.
- self-massage tips that help with the most commonly complained-about muscle issues!
The SPABALL can also be used with 40-42mm quartz crystal or Jade spheres. The spheres closest to the size of a golf ball (42.7mm) work the best. They can be warmed first by wrapping in a hot wet towel before use. Add lotion or oil for a SMOOOOTH rolling feeling!
“Trigger points and muscle spasms are a constant source of pain. I recommend the SPABALL to my patients as an effective home strategy to alleviate trigger points, break down muscle adhesions, and restore proper function.”
Dr. Tom Hibbard, DC, Limitless Health Chiropractic, CA
What are Trigger Points?
A trigger point is a knot in your muscle that won’t relax. It’s a specific area IN the muscle. If it relaxes it can decrease the pain in OTHER areas … called the “referred pain” areas.
Although the pressure of a tennis or lacrosse ball are nice to use on the upper back muscles they are just too big to work the trigger points. The golf ball is the perfect size and hardness to target the trigger points!
This shows you some trigger points and their referred pain areas. If you have pain in the green area shown here you can work the trigger points in the area where the golf ball is.